Menu
Settling in
Message 11 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Re: Not receiving Amazon password reset emails

Many thanks, have found 3, yes 3, filters!! Why aren't Virgin more helpful???
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 12 of 16
Flag for a moderator

@Susie2a wrote:
Many thanks, have found 3, yes 3, filters!! Why aren't Virgin more helpful???

Welcome to the community.  I don't quite understand why you are posting on multiple, outdated threads with a bit of a non sequitur.  The normal behaviour on this forum is to create your own thread (advice for you and any future readers of this thread).  However, if you have found filters that you did not create, you should check all your devices, equipment and email addresses for signs of tampering / hacking.

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-my-email-has-been-hacked

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Joining in
Message 13 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Just wondered if you’d had any luck wit this as I am having the same you describe...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi idsymonds,

Welcome to our forums and thank you for reaching out. I'm really sorry that you're also having trouble receiving certain emails.

If you take a look at the last post on the first page of this thread, you'll see a brilliant breakdown by @ravenstar68 of some of the facts, along with some important questions. Please could you run through his suggestions and let us know how you get on, providing any requested information?

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 15 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hello, im also having trouble receiving amazon emails. I have checked my spam folder and the filters and nothing there. Any other ideas??

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 16
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ahs6alg,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear of the email issue. Have you been able to receive them since posting? If not, is it just Amazon you're not receiving them from or everyone?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos