Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No new messages in VM inbox for several days

I have no had new messages in my VM inbox for the past 3 days but, fortunately, I am still getting messages via Windows Live Mail on my PC. Can anyone explain this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: No new messages in VM inbox for several days

Good Afternoon smcc,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you've been having issues with your E-Mail address.

Can you tell me if you've been able to log into web mail to see if you've had an messages delivered to your inbox?

If you're using a third party application it may be an issue with that service. If you can please confirm, we can look at alternative reasons for why this may be happening

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi, David

As I said in my original post I had tried to log in to VM webmail at the weekend  only to find that there was several days gap in the VM inbox whereas a large number of messages had been delivered to Windows Live Mail. Following your reply I tried to log in to to VM webmail yesterday evening only to find it impossible. This morning I was able to log in to webmail with no problem and found that the missing days' messages had appeared!

Any bright ideas?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me smcc,

Did you make any changes to your browser at all, or did you manage to use a different browser to access the VM inbox via web mail?

Can you tell me if you were made aware of any outages, that we may have been having at the time, which may have effected your attempts to access your E-Mail account via web mail?

Were the E-Mails from multiple different senders or one particular sender?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have always used Firefox and have made no recent changes.

I checked the VM service status and was not made aware of any outages; i would assume that any outages would prevent me downloading messages to Windows Live Mail.

The emails in question came from multiple senders.

Kind regards,

Stewart McC

0 Kudos