Menu
Blackthorn1
Dialled in
Message 81 of 99
Flag for a moderator

Re: No emails access for nearly 2 days now...

Glad It's just not me then. I thought I had imagined it! lol
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 82 of 99
Flag for a moderator

Just posting to say I read the missing reply as well

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

MissPasko
Knows their stuff
Message 83 of 99
Flag for a moderator

@Michael_JK wrote:

Hi @Blackthorn1,

I've had a look and can't see anything that has been deleted.

I had an email notice at 14.32 that something was posted at 14.31.  I was not online to read it.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

If you want to say thanks > click 'Kudos'.
Have we solved your issue? > click 'Mark as Helpful Answer'
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Blackthorn1
Dialled in
Message 84 of 99
Flag for a moderator

Well It seems somebody on here is a bit twitchy over my post. Don't know why. I thought It was harmless enough.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 85 of 99
Flag for a moderator

@Blackthorn1 wrote:
Well It seems somebody on here is a bit twitchy over my post. Don't know why. I thought It was harmless enough.

It was harmless.  I know this as I read it too, in fact I flagged the fact that it had vanished to the moderators.  In fact I can't understand where it went.  @Kev_B @ModTeam can you guys take another look into where the missing post has gone?

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Use Kudos to say thanks

Message 86 of 99
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for flagging @ravenstar68, I will look into this with Kev when he's back in the office tomorrow.

Best,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 87 of 99
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Michael

@Blackthorn1 - I personally don't think this is down to a deliberate action ("someone getting twitchy" as you put it)  Normally the Modteam can see any messages that have been deleted.

I'm going to leave this in Michael's hands to resolve.

Tim

Use Kudos to say thanks

Message 88 of 99
Flag for a moderator

Hi again @Blackthorn1,

It turns out the forum software had mistakenly marked your post as spam. I have reinstated it now, phew!

Apologies for the confusion,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Blackthorn1
Dialled in
Message 89 of 99
Flag for a moderator

Well It's me yet again.

I swear to god VM Indian call centres are getting worse! One just rang me (over 2 weeks too late I hasten to add) regarding all the trouble/lack of service I'd been experiencing. For a start he could hardly hear me and vice versa and the silences between his sentences got longer and longer till I could stand no more. By then he'd put the phone down on me again (4th VM rep to have done that by the way) and to say I'm disgusted /frustrated by the whole damn thing is an understatement!!!

It looks like they haven't taken anything off my bill yet for all this inconvenience and that appalling! Every time i speak to someone It's like starting all over again!! I want money off my bill for this madness, so who do I need to talk to to get this? I registered the fault but so far that doesn't seem to have done a thing.

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 90 of 99
Flag for a moderator

@Blackthorn1 

Virgin Media’s legal position with regard to the email service, is, and always has been, that email is a free added-value service for all BROADBAND customers only, with no Service Level Agreement defining any degree of availability or operation for said email service. That is why VM’s definition of available services (the so-called Quad-Play marketing term) is -

TV, BROADBAND, HOME PHONE and MOBILE.

You will note that email is not a service which can be purchased separately and that your Broadband service bill will not be reduced if you elect not to use it - or cannot use it for technical fault reasons.

You have more chance of winning the Lottery than getting compensation for malfunction of the email service.

0 Kudos