Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No access to secondary email

Hi I have had issues with accessing a secondary email can’t get through to tech can you help as we have some urgent correspondence

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

No access to secondary email all day urgent

Hi

i haven’t been able to access one of our email accounts all day.  We have some urgent correspondence for a new mortgage that we are waiting on. Password has been changed but still same error

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: No access to secondary email all day urgent

I've merged your separate posts so we don't go chasing our tails. The VM Forum Team have rather alot of these and are working through them as quickly as they can. The solution lies in you changing the password for the address in My Virginmedia and then waiting for the Team to unlock your mailbox. Please make the password change now.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi

i made the change about 6 hrs ago.  I called the centre and was told that it was a known fault.  How do you know which account it is to unlock?

i had hoped that my issue had been passed on as I’d already queued for 30 mins

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

The Forum Team or a Moderator will contact you via a private forum message to get those details from you, within the next 24 hours.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Is there any update on this please

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

You will just have to be patient. The posts are worked through in date order and this issue has grown in the last few days. The Forum Team are working as fast as they can and VM are searching for a solution as fast as they can. No one likes this, not least the VM staff here. Please do not keep posting. You just jump to the back of the queue each time you do. We all know it is frustrating.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jsurman,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you have been unable to access your email account ,so I can help with this, I will send you an invite into a private chat, I will send this shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jsurman,

Thank you for coming back to me with an update, really glad to hear you are now able to access your mail, please let us know if you have any further issue.

Regards

Paul.