Menu
MAXI41
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My virgin media e-mail is not working

I have got the following problem with my e-mail:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

Regards

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: My virgin media e-mail is not working

Hi MAXI41,

Welcome to our community and thanks for posting. Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing your emails currently. 

Have you tried to changing your password to gain access to your emails at all? The link here will give you a step by step guide on how to help you gain access to your emails again.

If you have followed the instructions as above and are still locked out please come back to us and we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi

0 Kudos
MAXI41
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I just spoke to your customer adviser. He told me that my account has been terminated and cannot be recovered. He advised to create a new one using my virgin media, so I did it.

Regards

0 Kudos
Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update MAXI41,

Sorry to hear your email account has been deleted, but happy to hear that you have managed to create a new email address with us though.

If you need any further assistance with any issue please come back to us through this channel.

Have a lovely evening.

Jodi

0 Kudos
MAXI41
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your quick response 🙂

0 Kudos