Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Missing email address

An email address I had set up in mail using the old .ntlworld.com as disappeared from my account. The address was [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] this address no longer shows under email in myprofile. It is still listed in the email accounts in Mail but asks for the password which I no longer remember. The last email received into that account was on 23rd March, 2020.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Missing email address

That email address appears to still be active when checked on mailtester.com.

Having published it on a public forum it will soon be picked up by all the spammers and sold between them.

The Moderators will redact it for you.

Is the address concerned still attached to a current Virginmedia broadband account? The wording of your message suggests the answer is no.  In which case the Forum Team should be able to arrange for it to be fully deleted from the VM email servers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Okay can someone do that the please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi colinwebb

Thanks for posting. I'll be happy to assist you with the deletion of the email. I'll send you a PM so we can get the details and arrange it with IT for it to be deleted.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos