Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mailbox unavailable

wizzard93
Tuning in

One of my accounts is showing mailbox unavailable 

I've tried doing  virus scan and changing password 

I've called 150. Opt 2 twice who haven't been able to help  and on one of those occasions was even put through to collections who obviously couldn't help

I am expecting a coulple of important emails so need access ASAP.  My other email boxes are working fine 

6 REPLIES 6

wizzard93
Tuning in

So I've tried more virus scans and password changes and still no luck getting in to emails

Has got to be something on VM side

Hello wizzard93

sorry to hear of the problems experienced accessing your email account, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums.

I'm eager to get this looked into further for you as you have obviously followed the advice here and ran the virus scans and reset the password. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to assist further.

Thanks

Rob

So I have tried more virus scans and Changing password and waiting an hour and still not getting to my emails

Given the amount of people on here having this issue over the last few days says that there is obviously something more going on. 

How about someone from VM actually steps up and tells what they have done and are going to do to get it sorted

Apologies for the delays wizzard93- I have been out of the office for a few days but will respond to your Private Message with an update.

Rob

Thanks for the help getting this sorted Rob

I've got my emails back and running again 

That's what we like to hear wizzard93, happy to help get this resolved for you.

If you need us again please don't hesitate to post, if not hope you and yours have a great Xmas 🙂 (|I know it's only the 14th December lol)

Rob