Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox unavailable message 2nd day without email.

Can someone help me access my blueyonder email account. Tried changing passwords and setting up the account from another device but nothing works. Will IT call me today as promised???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 2 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Mailbox unavailable message 2nd day without email.

@Andynew2 wrote:

Can someone help me access my blueyonder email account. Tried changing passwords and setting up the account from another device but nothing works. Will IT call me today as promised???

Sadly you do not say what the issue is.

Is it:

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour.........."?

If that is the case and you have already tried resetting the password without success then it is highly likely that your account needs to be unlocked. The Forum Team (VM employees) can get that done for you. They will contact you via this forum so keep checking back.

If you are seeing a different problem or if you do manage to get the problem resolved by the VM customer services team over the phone then please post back here and let everyone know. 😉

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Yes that's it exactly!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hello

I have escalated to the VM forum team, somebody will be along in this thread to resolve it for you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 5 of 15
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

@Andynew2 wrote:

Yes that's it exactly!

Thanks for confirming that. 👍

One of the Forum Team will contact you via the Forum with some more questions, hopefully later today.

Coenoby

I am just another Virgin Media customer.
If someone posts a useful reply you can say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up sign in their post.
If someone posts a message that solves your problem it helps everyone if you mark their post as a Helpful Answer
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Mike. I guess one never realizes how much one relies on email until it's not there.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi there :Andynew2 

Sorry to hear you've been having issues with your email account. I appreciate this would be frustrating when needing to access your account. 

Is there an error message that pops up when you try to sign in? Does an error message pop up when you change the password? 

What device and browser are you using to access the account? Are you logging in here

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hollie,

I'm using a PC and my main browser is Firefox. I use Thunderbird as my email client. The message I got when trying to access the Virgin email directly was

Sorry! Your mailbox is not available at the moment. Try again in an hour etc  etc. Tried changing the password and server settings but nothing worked.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 9 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Is anything happening??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 15
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply @Andynew2 

I'll be able to take a look in to this for you to check and see what's going on with the email account. 

I'l send you a private message so that I can take some details. 

Thanks, 

Hollie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos