forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
DaveP4
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mailbox not available - for 11 days without resolution!

This is so frustrating. I could not attend a Zoom business meeting the following morning - the link was in my emails. I have no idea of bookings or business replies or emails from the website. I have had to set up another email account elsewhere for emergency emails but my business contacts are in my VM address book! I have been a customer of Virgin Media for over 10 years and want my emails and contact reinstated as soon as possible. My husband can access his emails - it's just mine that has been frozen - for 11 days! 

The most frustrating part of all is Virgin Media's lack of customer support - or interest - to date. Every day I have phoned, instant messaged, written to complain - from my alternative email account!, but still no progress. I saw on the Community Forum here that many other people had had this problem for weeks but thought perhaps I might get help here because there is none on the website elsewhere. I had to sign up to register before I could post - and  VM said I had to verify first by replying to the verification EMAIL they had sent!!!! How could I access it?? So now my husband has had to register so we can post this!

Please could you just sort this issue! 

The message, as so many of the readers here know, is

"Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary."

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mailbox not available - for 11 days without resolution!

Hi DaveP4

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear of the email issues.

I'll help via PM to sort this out.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos