cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost email access on PC and Phone

MikeEcho
Tuning in

Lost email access yesterday (TV and Broadband OK.)Also unable to access email on iphone. Strange but my wife iphone access is OK. The service status show there is a problem locally (in spite of my wife's phone working. 4G on mine also doesn't work. Contacted VM but told it will be Monday before the issue is estimated to be resolved. No help at all all able to explain why one phone does work nor why 4G doesn't.

The system does recognise me as I can see bills but it will not let me change passwords, not that I want too.

Broadband and TV work fine although told there could be problems up to thursday!!!

Love the bullet point "email me when someone replies" 

Would I have more success going outside my area to another house?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Try the following to access your email - it worked for me this morning:

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

W1dge
Tuning in

Help I am unable to access my Blue yonder Email account for 48 hours each time I try i get the page up that states something has gone wrong we are working fast to fix it. I've changed my password but still unable to access. Any ideas on how I can fix please

Try the following to access your email - it worked for me this morning:

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

Thank you but that doesn't work for me, "We didn't recognise the username or password you entered. Please try again"

Bit odd as nothing has changed since I last signed in!

Hi @MikeEcho,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. 

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues accessing your email account. 

We did have an issue with webmail over the last couple of days which has now been resolved but if you are getting the error that your details are not being recognised, can you attempt a password reset and let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi @W1dge,

Welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for posting. 

I am sorry for the issue in accessing your email. We were aware of a fault and a ticket was subsequently raised. This has now been resolved.

Can you confirm if you are able to access your mailbox now?

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Good Morning Ayisha. I can now access my mailbox as from yesterday evening. The response or understanding when I telephoned was not very good. The problem was clearly mailbox setting and not network as I tried again from a different area over 25 miles away and still couldn't get on. However, telling me it was going to take 3 days to fix and that my broadband would be a problem (it isn't) for a week didn't help at all.
Regards
Martin

Thanks the link worked

Yes  I  ran full scan & changed password waited 30 minutes as advised & was able to access mail, I did exactly the same yesterday but it didn't work.