cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login issue

To4eshf
Joining in

Hi I'm trying to log in but it doesn't recognise my details, even when I try 'forgot email' or 'forgot password'. I tried to sign up in case the one I set up over the phone didn't work and I get this error

Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)

Please help
7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @To4eshf, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the self-care account.

Can you please advise me if you've been able to try alternative browsers, or clearing the cache on the browser you're using?

Are you able to log into the account via the My Virgin Media application? 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I tried on my laptop and mobile and multiple different browsers. Haven't tried the app, doesn't seem like that would help?

Hi @To4eshf,

Can you please try via the app as requested and let us know how you get on either way?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, it says 'please ensure you provide the email address you use to sign in to my virgin media' when I try on the app

Hi @To4eshf

Just to clarify please, you mentioned you set up an account already over the phone?

Have you tried to log in using those details? If so, do you get an error message?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I think so, I remember giving the person on the phone a password. Can't remember what it was, it doesn't recognise my email when I do 'forgot password'. When I tried to create a new account, I got the error 'Oops, we've ran into a problem.
Wait a minute and try again. If this doesn't work, please come back later. (Code: DEF01)'. 

Hey To4eshf, thank you for letting me know and I am sorry to hear this.

I am going to send you a PM so we can look into and get to the bottom of it.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?