cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Virgin Media but my blueyonder email account not closed

SW123456
Joining in

I left Virgin Media at the end of September 2022. Although I can no longer log in to Virgin Media, my blueyonder email account seems to still exist and one can still send and receive emails via Outlook.

I now suspect that the account may have been hacked and somebody tried to sign me up to a website.

Nobody seems to be able to assist with getting this email account terminated - to ensure it cannot be used and emails sent to it will bounce back to the sender as undeliverable.

Any assistance with this would be much appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SW123456 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your email address may have been compromised and for any concerns this may be causing you. I would like to help resolve this for you. I am going to send you a private message. Please do keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SW123456 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear your email address may have been compromised and for any concerns this may be causing you. I would like to help resolve this for you. I am going to send you a private message. Please do keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SW123456, thanks for getting back to me privately.  
This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.  
Regards
Lee_R

Yes- top notch- many thanks again

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Great to hear - thank you for letting us know 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.