cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot access my Blueyonder e-mail

SallyBrockway
Joining in

I haven't been able to send or receive e-mails to and from my Blueyonder address from any device for 8 days now and when I log into the Virgin Media website and click on Email, I get this:

Your mailbox is not available at the moment.

Please retry again in one hour and make sure you are using the correct password to access your email from all of your devices.

If the problem continues, please call our team for help on 150 from a Virgin Media phone or mobile, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and select option 2. For details about how much it costs to call our team from a Virgin Media home phone, visit virginmedia.com/callcosts. Call costs from other networks and mobiles vary.

I have tried calling the number, but the wait times are ridiculous. I have other e-mail addresses I can use, but I am worried that I am missing important communication that I have no way to access. Can anyone help? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@SallyBrockway  Have you tried following the instructions set out here for locked accounts:

Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-email/ 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@SallyBrockway  Have you tried following the instructions set out here for locked accounts:

Email-accounts-locked-mailbox-unable-unable-to-access-email/ 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thank you Graham-A. Somebody from support changed my password for me and I can now sign in and see my webmail. I can also send Blueyonder e-mail, but cannot receive it. I guess I need to post again.... Thanks for your response. 

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning SallyBrockway. 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with your email address. 

Please could you advise how you are trying to send/receive your emails? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hi Zak_M,

I am sending and attempting to receive my e-mails using an iMac desktop, iPad Pro and iPhone7 all using AppleMail - which worked okay, before I got locked out of my account. I can send, but cannot receive. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @SallyBrockway,

I am sorry about that.

Have you tried resetting your password? Doing a security scan on your devices? 

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes, I have done both of those things. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @SallyBrockway

Thanks for the update.

Can you tell me if you have an active broadband account with us?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide