Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I Cannot create new Virginmedia email Addresses

So with all the issues around TVgo STILL not working for me i tried to create a new Email address. It lets me go all the way through the process and then says " the site is not working at the moment. I have tried this on the following

IE browser

Firefox Browser

Chrome browser

Edge Browser

Also on my Windows 10 desktop, Windows 10 laptop, Macbook pro using above browsers

Any ideas as to what is wrong

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: I Cannot create new Virginmedia email Addresses

My guess, and I stress it is purely a guess is that there is some issue with the way your account is configured at Virgin Media's end and this is causing both, your primary account details not being recognised by the TV GO log in process, and the issue with creating a new secondary email address.

The Forum Team will reach this thread in a day or so and will be able to add their advice.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi optiplex, I think Graham's guess above is a good one it's likely this issue and the other we raised an IT ticket for are related. 

I am sorry you're still having problems and will continue to try to help as best I can & keep you posted.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for letting me know this is sorted for you now optiplex -  apologies again for the delay. If you encounter any more issues don't hesitate to give us another shout.

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi optiplex - can you tell me how you fixed the problem of creating a new virginmedia email address?  Or did VM have to fix it for you?  I have a similar problem and am trying to find a solution.  Thanks.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ *\o/* ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos