cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I delete an old ntlworld email address?

JanLM
Joining in

My old ntlworld email has been hacked. I want to delete it please? Can you help? 

2 REPLIES 2

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@JanLM wrote:

My old ntlworld email has been hacked. I want to delete it please? Can you help? 

When you say "old" ntlworld email  I am right to assume that you mean that email account is no longer linked to a live Virgin Media broadband account?

If that assumption is correct the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) can take arrange that for you. One of them will contact you via this thread in the next day or so.

However, if that email account is a secondary email account on a live VM broadband account the VM bb account holder can delete that using the primary  "My Virgin Media" account for that broadband account.  Sign in to this link  https://virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media and go to "Account settings", then "Account details" and them "Manage other Virgin Media accounts"

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey JanLM,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account, I would be happy to take a further look into this and arrange for your NTL world email account to be deleted from the system but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L