Menu
jubilee123
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email password reset

Hi

I have an email address that this old chap has had for years and it works on his mobile phone fine, but....

He has lost the password and I need to reset it.  I can still get the emails to the phone, but when I try to reset the password is says log into your myvirginmedia account. He dosen't have one, no longer has any virgin services so cannot login etc to unlock the account 😞

Any help would be greatly apprecieted!

0 Kudos
David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email password reset

Thanks for your post on our Community Forum and a very warm welcome to you!

From your original post, there are a few stumbling blocks that would prevent us from helping you resolve this issue.

Sadly we can only deal with the account holder of the E-Mail address, and our E-Mail accounts are only available to active Virgin Media customers. 

All customers are given a 90 day grace period to transfer E-Mails over to an alternative account, once the Media package has been cancelled.

If you and the gentleman have access to the E-Mail, via a third party app, my advice would be to sign up for an E-Mail account with a different provider - GMail, Hotmail etc...and forward any important E-Mails onto the new E-Mail address as access to the account may be restricted 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos