cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email on tablet

Cyanide1968
Joining in

Hi a couple of days ago my virgin emails stop syncing on my email app on my tablet, I can still access them through my virgin media account but not through the app on my tablet. I thought it was just me but I was talking to a friend earlier and exactly the same thing has happened to them. 

Is this a general issue or a coincidence, both tablets in question are samsungs.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Cyanide1968,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I'm sorry you are having issues accessing your mail via the app on your tablet. 

Have you checked if the app requires an update?

If the app is up to date, can you please try removing the app from the tablet and then installing it again?

Please let us know how you get on 🙂 

Thanks

Nat

Checked for updates on app - none available. 

Deleted app and reinstalled - made no difference. 

On Tuesday I checked again and the app had started syncing my emails again, all sorted I thought. But Thursday night they stopped syncing again and then started syncing again this morning (Saturday). Checked with my friend who was having similar issues and his app synced for one day (Tuesday) and then stopped again. So still not sure if it's an app issue or a virgin media issue.

Any recommendations for a different email app to try.

Thanks for coming back to us @Cyanide1968,

Can you please advise me if you have access to the troublesome app on a different device to see if the same issue occurs?

It would also be helpful to know exactly what application you're using on the device

Kindest regards,

David_Bn