cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email nightmare

PhilW3
Joining in

So, for the second time recently, my blueyonder account crashed. I reset the password in my Virgin Media account and can now access the email again via the client on my phone. But Virgin Media webmail continues to lock me out with '403 Forbidden' messages.

Does anyone know what exactly is going on here? It seems that there is a general problem now with 'legacy' emails like blueyonder and ntl. 

Is there a way of fixing this so the webmail recognises me again? I have done the obvious - cleared the cache etc. But no dice. Still 403 forbidden.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PhilW3 

I understand that the Forbidden' message is being looked in to with Fault reference F009409169. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@PhilW3 

I understand that the Forbidden' message is being looked in to with Fault reference F009409169. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey @PhilW3,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on our forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your email account but as @Graham_A advised that this issue is being looked into and we hope to have the problems resolved very soon.

Regards,

Steven_L