Menu
kevstevens
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Email linked accounts

HELP!!!!!

Still using our old blueyonder.co.uk accounts ( I know should have changed them years ago) Until last year I was using an old pc with an old email client that happily separated all of the accounts but then when buying a new pc that the old email client didn't work on I have been banging my head getting several copies of each email because they are all linked in the old way of email.

So today I finally decided this had to change and thought that I had found my answer by opening new accounts and changing the email address to the blueyonder email. It all seemed to be working well until I deleted the 1 old account that also had my work email as a slave and I now have lost all access........ is there anyway of retrieving this and what can I do to separate out the other accounts? 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email linked accounts

Hi Kevstevens,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your emails as you have deleted an account in error.

So I can help I would like to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos