Did you mean: 

Email account problem

thebara26
Joining in

I am trying to rectify this problem with two emails I have,

One for Gmail

the other an nil email

getting this problem

The provided login data to access e-mail server imap.virginmedia.com seems to be wrong. Please correct them.

Been trying for days to rectify.

7 REPLIES 7

thebara26
Joining in

Hi my Virginmedia email has been offline for quite a while, can anyone help please

What message do you get if you try to login on a browser using the link at 

mail2.virginmedia.com 

Hi thebara26, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the email can you see the following link here

Can you confirm what pjh has asked. 

Kind regards 

Chris. 

Virgin is having major problems with the email security and password system. Thousands of people don't know what to do at the moment. 

Hi @kostast, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. I am sorry to hear about the issue with the email you are experiencing.

We’re aware that a small number of customers reported that they had received an unexpected email regarding a password change. We have investigated the issue and locked affected accounts. To unlock an account customers should now contact our customer care team on 0345 454 1111 to set up a new password. We apologise for any disruption this has caused.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

yes @ILyas_Y I  had to call a few times to get this sorted. Lets see if it happens again. But my question, why did it happen never gets answered, Would you or Virgin provide us with an answer please? 

Glad to hear this was resolved for you @kostast

Our teams took prompt action and locked your account for security reasons. We will continue our investigations and will provide updates to individuals in due course if circumstances change or new information emerges.

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley