Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Email Forbidden

I have been unable to access my web email since 27th June. Initially I got the message saying the service was unavailable and to try later. After 1 day I contacted the telephone support and was advised to change my password, which I did and I now get the message "Forbidden". I tried telephone support again and was passed onto tech support but the phone went dead. I have tried again to contact support and was advised to change the password again. Of course this has not resolved the problem.

I cannot access my email. This is my primary email address and consequently it is causing me significant problems.

How can I resolve this since telephone support are obviously unable to help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email Forbidden

Hey there Kroakie1,

Sorry to hear about your email access problem. I've checked that your email is enabled, can you try again? Please update us so we can help if you still can't get in.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisa

No change. I cannot login to webmail. Message is still Forbidden.

It is now 6 days with no access. 4 lengthy phone calls to people with zero technical knowledge and no solution.

I have managed to access my emails via Outlook client today, but I prefer using webmail on my portable devices.

The problem is at Virgin side, not the user side.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.  I've checked the rest of your details and can see that you've spoken to an agent who has raised a ticket for our Second Line Faults Team to look at. They will take a look at your details and they should contact you. Please give it 48 hours and let us know if you're still unable to to access it via webmail.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos