cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete an ntl email address

jules75
Joining in

I have registered a new email sign in with virgin media and I want to delete my old ntl world email address 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jules75 

The Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) can arrange that for you. One of them will contact you via this combined thread in the next day or so.

I did not advise you of that earlier in case my reply put your post further down the Team's to do list.

One the team will contact you and take the details by Private Message when they get to this thread.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

jules75
Joining in

Deleting old ntl world email address 

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@jules75 

The Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) can arrange that for you. One of them will contact you via this combined thread in the next day or so.

I did not advise you of that earlier in case my reply put your post further down the Team's to do list.

One the team will contact you and take the details by Private Message when they get to this thread.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi @jules75,

Thank you for your posts and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

Is the email address that you're looking to delete linked to an account with an active broadband service, or is it linked to a former and now disconnected account?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach yes it's locked to my virgin media account but I have changed my main email on this account to Gmail sou would like to delete the ntl world one as I keep it etting scam and spam emails

Excuse typos

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey jules75, thanks for confirming this.

We'd love to help out with this email account issue, to enable me to do this I will send you a PM here shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks Adri

Hi Adri

Don't worry about deleting this address anymore I will keep it.

Kind regards

Julian 

Hi there, 

I also need to delete an old ntlworld email address that has recently been hacked. 

Thanks