cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Date of registration of e-mail addresses

Felim_Doyle
Fibre optic

Is there a way to ascertain when my NTLWorld e-mail addresses were first registered? I may have a legal requirement to demonstrate that some of my e-mail addresses have been registered and in use for several years.

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
13 REPLIES 13

I had a number of NTLWorld e-mail accounts long before the Virgin Media take over but I have added a few since.

Félim

Thanks for coming back to us @Felim_Doyle, I'd like to take a closer look into this for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

David,

I have replied to your private message but haven't heard back from you since.

Regards

Félim

ravenstar68
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Felim_Doyle wrote:

I had a number of NTLWorld e-mail accounts long before the Virgin Media take over but I have added a few since.

Just so you are aware - Virgin Media never took over NTL/Telewest - it was a rebranding excerise after NTL/Telwest obtained Virgin Mobile from Virgin Group

Virgin Media pay Virgin Group for the use of the name.

Any NTLWorld account will have been registered prior to 8th February 2007 - the official date of Virgin Media's launch.  How far back your mails go will depend in part on whether you backed up mails from the times when all mails were downloaded over POP3 rather than using IMAP.

Tim

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks