cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Email

place36
Tuning in

Have access to my virginmedia account,but once i click on my email [something gone wrongs show up]

Tried multiple times and still no joy

[MOD EDIT: Subject title changed for clarity]

12 REPLIES 12

Sticks
Dialled in

This is also happening to me, I am unable to access Virgin Webmail and getting a something is wrong message.

I have asked on Twitter, but am being ignored

The message something has gone wrong at their[ virginmedia] end .so can someone as a represenative of Virginmeda reply to give us a solution

Sweeper1250
Just joined

We're sorry this isn't the page you wanted.

It's something at our end, and we?re working as fast as we can to fix it.

If you try again later everything will be sorted. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Need to do anything else?

Take me to:

My Virgin Media home

Virginmedia.com

Help & Support

Contact Us

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi place36

Thank you for posting to us here on the community. 

I am sorry to hear you are experiencing issues when accessing your email. We are aware of this problem and for time being asking that our customers attempt to login via client mail, such as Apple Mail, Outlook etc.

Please let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Nat

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Natalie_L  VM webmail can still be accessed via the direct URL:

https://mail2.virginmedia.com/

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Very grateful for your help of course. Anyone have any ideas why Virgin seem unable or unwilling to help us as they should. This happens every time the email goes down and Virgin behave the same way each time. They reply quickly if you take to Twitter as they obviously hate adverse publicity but not enough to provide us all with a solution. More people need to complain in the right place - not sure how you do that with Virgin however.

My experience is that I get ignored when I try to raise and issue. You can see them answering other people but not me.

A few years back I was on the point of clicking on a link of a suspicious email because VM ignored me and would not confirm if it was fake or not. The email threatened me with disconnection for non payment of a bill. I had recently changed my direct debit details so couldnot ignorie it, in case something had gone wrong.

I kept Tweeting through the day, only to be met by silence, whilst VM answered everyone else within minutes. I ended up at a VM shop, when they had one, with paperwork relating to my bank accounts.

Looks like it may be working again.

Indeed mine is working this morning. The only problem now is that BBC1 has disappeared from the TV. Guess I can't have everything.