cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't send email (locked)

otronics
On our wavelength

Hi.

Something for a mod to look into please - one of my accounts (a blueyonder address) has email issues.

I can receive email but not send.

Not having any luck by calling technical support several times.

I suspect it has been locked due to potential spam issues - the computer has had several virus and malware checkers run and is clean.

I couldn't get into Virgin webmail at all (I had error 403 - Forbidden). Changing my password has granted me access again but I can't send.

This is the error:Untitled - Copy - Copy.png

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @otronics,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having with your email account, as changing your password hasn't helped you get back into your account I can get this looked into further and logged with our IT support team for you but to do this I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

otronics
On our wavelength
All sorted.

Tech support finally got back to me and unlocked it.

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for the update @otronics and I'm glad that the team got back to you and resolved the issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi @otronics,

Thank you for the update on this. I'm glad to hear that this has now been sorted out by the team.

Please do let us know if there's anything else that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!