cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in to email account

Rebeccabb
Joining in

Hi,

I am unable to log into my email account (blueyonder). It is a secondary account but the primary account holder no longer has the option to reset my password. I have tried the forgotten password security answers (using the main account holders) and nothing is working. Please could someone contact me to help?

Thanks

Becca 

2 REPLIES 2

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Rebeccabb Since May 2022 you need to be able to access the My Virgin Media account for the specific email address concerned rather than the primary account that initially created it.  Unfortunately if you didn't set up password recovery questions and answers before this change you will need help from the VM Forum Team staff or from the call centre staff to change the password and regain access to the account.

Once this has been done make sure that you set the password recovery answers on the My VM account for the specific email address.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Rebeccabb 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about this issue with your secondary email account. I will do my best to offer some support - I will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details first. 

You will find my PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with an update when possible. 

Thank you for your patience whilst we look into this! All the best. 🌞

Molly