Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can’t access email

I have a sky.com email account through Virgin it now won’t let me access emails saying my details can’t be verified..HELP!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can’t access email

Is that when you are logging into a VM email account or when you are using VM broadband to log ito your sky email account?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

Mike Robinson

Ex UK Armed Forces
Computer Based Training and Learning Designer for many of the world's Military Arms.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

"I have a sky.com email account through Virgin it now won’t let me access emails saying my details can’t be verified..HELP!!!"

That doesn't make sense.  Virgin media do not provide sky.com email accounts.

You need to check with Sky if their email accounts can be accessed via other ISPs and, if so, what the correct pop/IMAP and SMTP settings are.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

i suspect they had sky with the associated email account. they are now with virgin.

sky email accounts do remain active but they have to be used or sky will close them down.

yes they need to check with sky. it is nothing to do with virgin who of course only provide the broadband.
0 Kudos