cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder hacked

samuella
Joining in

Hi, 

last weekend my Twitter account was hacked which used my Blueyonder email address.  Now I am not receiving emails and  don’t know how to log into my Blueyonder account. 

dors anybody know how I can access it or delete it? 

thank you  

6 REPLIES 6

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @samuella, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the email you are having. 😞
May I ask if you've tried to reset the email password through the forgotten password link?
Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas, 

thank you for your reply. No I haven’t. I don’t even know where to login for this email account. 

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try resetting the password via this link Forgotten your Password? | Reset Here | Virgin Media? If successful then follow the advice here, My Virgin media email has been hacked | Virgin Media Help

FYI

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Good Morning @samuella, can you please confirm if the advice offered to you from @用心棒 has helped resolve this issue, or if you still need assistance from the Forum Team?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi, 

No I can’t login so is it possible for somebody to help with deleting this email account. The account has been hacked so I wouldn’t be able to change the password.

The Virgin link to login doesn’t recognise Blueyonder email address. 
Many thanks. 

Hi @samuella 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I will send you a PM now.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill