cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email

Ewanj
Tuning in

I’ve had a blueyonder email address for 20 years and recently I think I was hacked. I can’t sign in to it anymore

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good Afternoon @Ewanj, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the blueyonder E-Mail address.

We would have to advise that we wouldn't be able to administer any changes to your partners account without their consent, as they are the account holder for that account.

If the blueyouder account was connected to a former Virgin Media connection this should only be available for 90 days after the disconnection and once beyond this date would then be eligible to be deleted, as per our T&Cs.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ewanj
Tuning in

Even if they gave me 24 hrs notice I could’ve moved all my emails from the blueyonder account to another of my emails 

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ewanj wrote:

I’ve had a blueyonder email address for 20 years

So do you have a Virgin Media broadband account or  just this email account?

I can’t sign in to it anymore

So what error message are you getting when you try to access the email account via the VM website https://mail2.virginmedia.com/    ?

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi

We have VM broadband but the account is in my partners name. 
when I try to log in through the VM it doesn’t even recognise my blueyonder email address. 
I wanted to link my blueyonder email to my partners VM account. 

thanks

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

VM won't move email accounts to a different existing broadband account. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Ewanj wrote:

it doesn’t even recognise my blueyonder email address. 

If when you try to log into the VM website it comes back with the " Your email or password was incorrect" it would suggest that your Blueyonder email account has been deleted by VM because to is not linked to a VM broadband account.

If it comes back with "Your mailbox is not available" it means the email account still exists but has been locked by VM and could possibly be unlocked by a password reset.

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Good Afternoon @Ewanj, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues with the blueyonder E-Mail address.

We would have to advise that we wouldn't be able to administer any changes to your partners account without their consent, as they are the account holder for that account.

If the blueyouder account was connected to a former Virgin Media connection this should only be available for 90 days after the disconnection and once beyond this date would then be eligible to be deleted, as per our T&Cs.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn