Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Blueyonder email

I cannot send emails from my iPad/iPhone with my blueyonder email address. I spoke to virgin technical issues 5 times yesterday doing what they said although 2 of them wouldn’t help as not using the virgin web mail. Trying again today but so frustrating. Still can’t use it

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Emails

I have not been able to receive emails to my blueyonder email for 3 days. I have phoned virgin technical support several times today each saying something different and each time I have carried out their instructions BUT I still cannot send emails. So frustrating!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails

And it will remain frustrating for you as long as you don't tell us exactly what the problem is. So what is happening that tells you that you can't receive mail,  what is your e-mail set up? Are you using a program like Outlook or VM's web mail system. What error messages are you seeing. What advice did VM phone support give you?  What did you do after getting that advice and what didn't work?  Are you a current VM broadband customer. Is your e-mail address showing in My Virginmedia.

Remember we can't see you or your set up. All we know is what you tell us and so far we know nothing about what is wrong to even guess at what my be the solution.

We'd like to help but the ball is in your court again.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Emails

What's equally frustrating is that initially the OP stated.

I can't receive mails.

Then later says

I still can't send mails.

Which is it?  receiving and sending is done by different servers.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks