cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email stopped working

Sam3030
Joining in

Hi

i have not received any emails since Monday afternoon .. I get the Cannot get Mail. No password provided for Blueyonder.co.uk.

The password is in settings . Even if I retype it .. it is verified .. but still get the same message.

I have reset the  virgin media password . Still to no avail.  I have contacted virgin tech who have also changed my password .. promised it would work but doesn’t.

can not access my emails through virgin mail .. your mailbox is not available at the moment .. 

Please help..  

14 REPLIES 14

Hi

There is no error message it's just requesting to enter my password but seems like the password has been changed as coming up as incorrect when I enter the password.   

This is not linked to a active virgin account 

Screenshot_20230526_121539_Email.jpg

VMUser1812
Fibre optic

If it is not linked to a current VM broadband account, then it is most likely that the email address and all off the historic mail within it, either has been or is in the process of being, deleted. If this is indeed the case, then there is little, if anything, that the forum team can or will be able to do to help.

I understand that could be the case but I need access to the account.  Can you advise if your able to reset the password so I can take control of the account again? 

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Nealsanderson There is a slight chance that a member of the VM Forum Team staff might be able to help, but very unlikely without a current VM broadband account.  VMUser1812, like most of the responders here, including me, are not VM employees and therefore have no access to their back office systems.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi there @Nealsanderson, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media Community forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're having with the email account and the accessibility towards it.
I will send a private message to try and sort this out.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs