cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dave_DW

Tyson Fury returns home this weekend for a tantalising heavyweight showdown with Dillian Whyte at Wembley Stadium, and you can catch all the action with Virgin TV.

Fury hasn’t fought in the UK since 2018 but, fresh off the back of an impressive 11th round victory over Deontay Wilder in October, returns home to defend his heavyweight title on St George’s Day.

Many will have undefeated Fury down as favourite for this one. The ‘Gypsy King’ has been on a remarkable journey over the past few years to become a dominant force in the heavyweight division, emerging victorious from his epic trilogy of fights against Wilder late last year. Fury originally claimed that he would retire after this fight but has backtracked slightly from those comments in recent weeks, now choosing to reserve any decision until after this weekend’s big fight. If this is to be his final fight though, he will want to go out in glory. But write Dillian Whyte off at your peril.

The Brixton born fighter has had a distinguished career, with 28 wins from 30 fights including dispatching Alexander Povetkin in fine style in his most recent fight in March last year. Whyte has deliberately kept a low profile in the build up to this fight, refusing to engage in any of the usual promotional activity, and will be hoping his boxing on the night speaks for itself.

With a capacity crowd of up to 94,000 expected, which would make it a British boxing record attendance, Fury vs Whyte is the main event to a mouth-watering night of boxing.

Full Card

Tyson Fury vs Dillian Whyte (Heavyweight)

Anthony Cacace vs Jonathan Romero (Super Featherweight)

Tommy Fury vs Daniel Bocianski (Light Heavyweight)

Isaac Lowe vs Nick Ball (Featherweight)

David Adeleye vs Chris Healey (Heavyweight)

Kurt Walker vs TBC (Super Featherweight)

Karol Itauma vs Michal Ciach (Light Heavyweight)

Royston Barney-Smith vs Jahfieus Faure (Super Featherweight)

When?

Saturday 23rd April 2022. The event begins at 6PM from Wembley Stadium, London.

How to Watch?

The event is available to purchase from Tuesday 19th April at 10am through BT Sport Box Office in HD for £24.95.

To buy from a 360 box, press Home then select Live Events and select the event. You can watch on the night itself by going to Home > Saved > Rentals.

To buy from a TiVo or V6 box, press Home and then go to On Demand > Live Events and press red. To watch, go to On Demand > Live Events > Event Bookings.

Can I rewatch?

Repeats will be shown every 3 hours from 9AM Sunday 24th April until 6PM Monday 25th April (final playout). The event cannot be recorded.

105 Comments
lisa990
Just browsing

Would help if it worked keep getting error code and nobody can help when I ring shocking this isn’t the first live event I have missed due to virgin medias lack of knowledge 

Howard1972
On our wavelength

Fury v white pay per view is not working sort it out

Rambo_roddz
Tuning in

Payed £25 quid for black screen why say it starts at 6 and it doesn't 

Steven63
Settling in

Disgrace I can't even get to live events never mind booking it and couldn't get through to anybody human on the phone

Bristolpurnell
Joining in

Why aint it working I better not miss any fights or I want my money back

blueclcl
Joining in

Not working. I want to watch the early fights aswell as the main event. 

Billybeer1212
Joining in

£25 for a blank screen and can’t even get through to a person on the phone to sort! Shocking service yet again 

Smaw76
Joining in

Same disappointing indeed

Billybeer1212
Joining in

Hi everybody, go to showcase ch 100 and mines now on

woodstar
Tuning in

Me and my dads been looking forward to this for weeks, entire night of boxing and we have a black screen!!!!!! £25 for nothing!!!

Jrix94
Joining in

Can’t believe this, what a joke honestly

jonmiles970
Joining in

Not working at all this is ridiculous , money should be given back and when it works the fight should be free 

Adamsolomon
Tuning in

This is a joke 

I’m missing all the pre fights 

virgin media you will be giving my money back 

Sa2868
Joining in

Wow, what an amazing event. I've never seen a blank screen with no sound before. Thanks virgin media. I'll have my £25 back please!

AMYLOU1990
Hanging out

Channel 100 not working for us, I'm hoping that because there is some coverage of the under card on BT SPORT 2HD LIVE that the rest of the card and the main event will start straight after and it will start to work. Not clear though if that's the case they shouldn't say it starts at 6pm.

Crommy14
Joining in

Been sat with a blank screen for 30minutes, when you ring it’s just saying to not go through as engineers are working hard to resolve the issue. Not good when you spend £25 for this 

Rambo_roddz
Tuning in

Go to bt sport 2 hd 528 is the preview something for now

blueclcl
Joining in

Sorry this needs to be discounted. I’ve nothing but trouble since joining virgin media. 

AscendioAces
Joining in

Getting frustrated along with everyone here. Paid our money for a blank screen and no guidance on what to do to resolve it. 

GreenEyeLou
Joining in

Yeah. BT Sport 2 is showing Preview fights until 7. Hopefully it switches to Live Event after that.