cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trials section

spikey673
Superfast

Just thought I’d have a check, as I do every so often if there were any trials going on/about to go on in the “Trials” section of the forum.

however after having a good look around the section has disappeared since the forum upgrade…where’s it gone?

IF i have helped you, please give me kudos / mark me as helpful, thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Cardiffman282
Knows their stuff

It was in the burger menu at top left but seems to have recently been hidden /removed. 

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

andycambs
Superfast

How do you check what trials are on and sign up for now then?

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I believe all trials are now by invitation only. Trial users should have the ‘trials’ section of the board unlocked.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi andycambs 

Make sure that you have your marketing preferences set to On in My Virgin Media > Account Settings > Marketing preferences.   VM sometimes send emails asking for volunteers 

Also check the various forum boards as VM do post there asking for testers.

A current example is /My-Virgin-Media-App/Come-test-our-latest-apps-join-us-at-the-VM-App-Lab/ 

Also keep an eye on the /Digital-life blog page as they have also asked for testers/trialists in there too

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali