cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications totals reset!

BrianY
Rising star

Can the notification indicator be reset to zero by staff member?

Continually showing 25 when I log in.

12 REPLIES 12

carl_pearce
Community elder

Must be a bug as I'm showing 25 unless I have actual notifications, in which case it appears to show the correct value!

Actually it appears to be sporadic...

Same problem here, notifications showing as 25 intermittently today. Hasn't appeared when logging in to post this just now though.

My notifications has been working correctly today, and showing 0 when I've none.

--
Hub 5, TP-Link TL-SG108S 8-port gigabit switch, 360
My Broadband Ping - Roger's VM hub 5 broadband connection

No sign of the '25 notifications' issue today. All working normally at the moment.

goslow
Alessandro Volta

And it's back, after logging out with no notifications then logging back in again! Click on the 25, it goes to the notifications page and shows 0 notifications against the bell icon.

After logging in,notifications shows 25 but no new actual notifications showing when clicking onto the bell icon!

goslow
Alessandro Volta

Seems to appear when there are no new actual notifications upon log in.

Log in when there are some genuine notifications present and these seem to appear normally. Notifications seem to work normally when in use and logged in.

Clear all notifications to 0 before logging out. Log back in again, with no notifications in the meantime, and the 25 appears on the bell icon.

25-not.JPG

Click on the 25 and it shows 0 on the bell icon of the notifications page.

Shelke
Alessandro Volta

It's the same for me too; quite the deceiving glitch 😿

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

To all in this thread.  I have asked the Community staff to take a look at this 'bug'.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks