Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

No Response to Complaint logged via Webform

I am gathering from reading posts that this is not uncommon but here goes....been a long time vm customer and over the years had a couple of quibbles which were resolved promptly and efficiently so this time round confidently logged my initial complaint (foolishly) with several issues looking for the usual swift resolution due to vm priding themselves on customer retention.

I logged my webform nearly 40 days ago and have only to date received the standard your complaint has been logged and I also submitted a follow up about 10 days ago again to only get the same logged email and nothing else, i have specifically asked for email contact due to previous poor service via telephone.

I dont want to move away from virgin broadband but feel they are leaving me with no other option, I have logged they have breached their own complaints policy but this also gets you nowhere.

Anyone have any ideas ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Response to Complaint logged via Webform

Depending on the nature of your issue you might consider raising it in the appropriate section of this community forum.

Clearly you should not post any details that could identify you.  If the Forum Team such details they will contact via the Private Message system.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: No Response to Complaint logged via Webform

Hi BigLebowski, 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear of the experience you've had here. We don't ever want any of our customers to feel this way. 

Can I ask what the complaint is relating to? You don't need to put anything personal about yourself, just around what the complaint is regarding. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos