cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lightning- everything blown up - virgin washes their hands

Gillyathome
Up to speed

Can anybody help me with a contact number / email address for the zero harm division ?

the chief exec's office is blaming "god" for lightning blowing up my TV and Computer...

does "god" only pick on 12 virgin customers at the same time ?

I've never had such a poor experience from any customer care team. been bounced

from head office to cisas, pointless waste of time.... they can't help.

457 REPLIES 457

Just call me Yoda! 🙂

Another week of carrying my phone round....has it rung... if only

the CAB did call me today(they haven't forgotten me), asking if virgin had been in contact since virgin's letter..  NO I reported. not a sausage.

The CAB will be writing again to the CEO, pointing out you've not only missed the CAB deadline, also your own.

Wez.. oh wise and wonderful jedi master..

at what point do we call in the paramilitary wing of Ofcom, landing their helicopters at virgin HQ..

kicking open doors looking for the reclusive mr b…. demanding answers to questions...

i'll suggest they not only check the wine cellar, but also any champagne loft. he could be anywhere..

i'll provide a sketch to aid the search team looking for him.

Gilly.

Mr B is currently crying over his train sets. Apparently he's been a very naughty boy and they are being taken away.

From my guess from posts don't VM have another week yet to respond within the 28 day limit?

At this point I'd consider calling in the A-Team!

Wez… this is just getting spooky now...

the CAB just copied me into a letter they sent this evening... giving virgin a further 7 days to reply...

are you some sort of psychic or just using the force ?

I cant really draw though,, sculpture is more my thing.. if I give this to the search squad do you think it will help ?

is this richard.JPG

Gilly.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Mr B has and never has had anything to do with virgin media. and this is just getting stupid now. your wasting everyones time and poor customers have to pay for the time you are wasting.

I think even Brexit may be sorted before this case.

You don't know your history apcyberax,,,

remember i'm old enough to remember only 3 channels on the Telly,.that's long before I was blown up and left with nothing.

check virgin media wiki ,,, it def says Richard Branson..

one persons stupid is another person hilarious I spose.. at this stage i'd rather laugh than cry after having MY time wasted for 11months

have you got a breakdown of these cost's you talk of.. ? i'm willing to chip in ? anybody else ?

why would somebody be reading this if they didn't want to ??  me and wez are having a proper giggle, so no negative waves plz

Gilly.

I didn't know Virgin Media had a wiki, but if you mean wikipedia then if you ever did anything in higher education you'd know that's not a citable source due to it being able to be edited by anyone.
Regardless of that I've checked it, and it does not list Richard Branson as being the chairman (John Malone) or the CEO (Tom Mockridge). To follow that up with more citable evidence, if you check Companies House (the UK Government directory of companies and their officers) for Virgin Media Limited ( https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/02591237/officers ) you'll also notice a complete lack of Richard Branson being down as an officer or entity with significant control, with no sign of him ever having been listed for this company registration. This is due to the fact you seem to neglect to accept that Richard Branson has never been the CEO or Chairman of Virgin Media, Virgin Media simply license the use of the Virgin name from him.

cje85 very funny...

trying to explain my issues to virgin over the months has been like trying to explain the Brexit deal - No deal,  to the family dog..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I doubt something printed out for the judge from Wikipedia would be enough to swing any case,,, maybe i'm wrong.

it's not meant to be "evidence" just to inform..

yes Tom Mockridge CEO has been the recipient of both letters from the CAB. the second letter being posted today.

he's always been "to busy" to talk with me directly when I've written before.

Gilly.

'he's always been "to busy" to talk with me directly when I've written before'

ceo's rarely get involved with customer complaints. the press and or mp involvement is usually when they come to life. ceo's are there to manage the company. managers are there to manage the staff.

usually the executive team get complaints addressed to a ceo. it is then passed to the customer services manager who will likely pass to a senior customer services member of staff. the ceo may ask for an update depending on the nature of the complaint, but that is usually the full extent of their involvement.