cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a delay on new posts?

michrome
Tuning in

I just created my first post but can't see it listed and can't reply to it to add more info. Testing a second here.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@michrome  Welcome to the Community.  It is possible that the 'missing' post has been caught by the Forum spam filter due to the links contained in it.  If the Community Moderator is happy with it the post should appear in due course, however this may not be until tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

michrome
Tuning in

How odd. I can reply to this post just fine. But not the other one. 🤷

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@michrome  Welcome to the Community.  It is possible that the 'missing' post has been caught by the Forum spam filter due to the links contained in it.  If the Community Moderator is happy with it the post should appear in due course, however this may not be until tomorrow.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks @Graham_A

I'm sure that's what's happened as it included a link to my router, thinkbroadband and a screen grab. I've doubled-posted it now, too, breaking all the forum protocols. 😀