Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Ignorant VM customer services

Rang VM 2 weeks ago to get son`s SIM activated, sorted. Then asked a query about data use on my phone. Explained I never use a mobile for internet hence everything on my phone related to data/roaming etc is permanently switched off/disabled He replied that if it`s on my bill I used it and will pay for it then hung up on me.

A few days later another VM rep called and after wishing a good day was asked if I was ok with the VM service. I answered that I was somewhat disappointed and she immediately hung up.

Just wondered if part of the criteria now for VM employees is to be rude!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ignorant VM customer services

Hi Robjon, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experiences with our customer service lately, this isn't the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. We do appreciate the feedback. 

Do you still need assistance with the data query you had? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As far as VM are concerned, as it was on the bill I must have used the data so the money has been taken on DD. As an aside, I had another call this afternoon from a VM salesperson. I explained to her my situation and surprise surprise, she hung up as well. There comes a time when the treatment of loyal and longstanding customers must be called into question by senior management.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear this robjon,

This is not thew kind of service we want to our customers to experience

We will be willing to issue feedback to the agents respective managers regarding their behaviour which appears to be unprofessional

Let us know and we'll take this to PM and have a look through your account

Kindest regards,

David_Bn  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I do not know how VM have the gall to caller their Customer Service a service. Operators are rude, give incorrect advice then say they are very qualified before hanging up or giving you the run around just to add insult to injury.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Nail on the head mate
0 Kudos