Menu
rsclaudia
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How do I get Virgin media to acknowledge receipt of the returned equipment?

After asking for a returning kit 3 additional times and not receiving it. I finally found a way to get the return label online instead of waiting for Virgin Media who never sent the return kit.

Now i have returned it, the tracking marks the device as delivered, and I'm still getting emails and messages from Virgin Media that they will charge me because I haven't returned the kit. 

I can't be happier I left Virgin Media after the absolute mess that has been trying to get in touch with them and return this Kit. But for some reason, even after I have returned the Kit they refuse to acknowledge it and want to charge me.

The do not give a link in their email to show proof of the return or a way to contact them to clarify the situation. I have been waiting for hours on their call centre, online chat and waiting for hours to receive a text they were supposed to send to my phone.

Please can someone help me here, how do I show them the receipt of the sent device so they stop harassing me and threatening with a charge to my account for their total inefficiency!

0 Kudos
Tudor
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get Virgin media to acknowledge receipt of the returned equipment?

Unfortunately the only way to send back equipment and get it acknowledged by receipt is to use the costly postal service who will provide you with tracking number and a receipt of who signed for it. You can then use this to prove to them that they actually got the parcel.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2
0 Kudos
Ben_Ferris
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How do I get Virgin media to acknowledge receipt of the returned equipment?

if they dont send the return packaging they'll send a local engineer to collect the equipment. At least that's what happened wjen we set up a new account in my name instead of my partners. 

0 Kudos