Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help...Can't call or get help online.

Hi guys,

I'm stuck in a vicious circle.

For several reasons I need to change my package asap.   However when I try to do it online it gives me the ""Sorry, we’re unable to change your package online please call" message and when I call it tells me to change the package online.

I've tried several options on the phone numerous time to try and speak to someone but best result I get is an automated message taking my mobile phone number to text me a link to changing package online which I can't do.

Any tips or advice would be really appreacited.

Thanks Joe

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Help...Can't call or get help online.

Hi Joe,

If in the the upgrades and offers section you see an Oops something went wrong message, it's because you either already have a discount and the systems require an extra bit of manipulation by the agents to set up any new discounts, or because the package you are on is no longer sold and again requires the extra manipulation by agents to change the package.

Unfortunately there's only 2 ways to change your package.

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone then you could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. And is a little more frustrating than phoning.

If phoning it's best to call first thing on a morning, 8am, as it's less busy then.  Dial 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, Options 1,1 and 4 Changes to your package

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Dave much appreciated.

However my problem again this morning when I called was,

"If phoning it's best to call first thing on a morning, 8am, as it's less busy then.  Dial 150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, Options 1,1 and 4 Changes to your package"

I still got the automated message saying they'd text me a link to change my package online (which I can't do) and then ended the call automatically.

This happened 5 times this morning.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi again Joe,

That's annoying and not the expected result.

You could take the cancellations route instead. who knows, you might even get a good deal?

It's the same number for the text message, but use cancellation instead of regrade.

It's also the same number to call, but this time it's options 1,1,4 and 4 - Thinking of leaving us.

Best of luck

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos