cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grafitti on cabinets - Excalibur Drive, Thornhill, Cardiff CF14 9BB

cllrreid-jones
Joining in

I am the local councillor for Lisvane & Thornhill - The area has been blighted by grafitti and the local police are currently making enquiries with the local schools to see if the repeat offenders can be found.

All of the telecomms cabinets along the length of the above road are blighted by grafitti.  Some I understand belong to virgin media.  Could they be inspected please with a view to removing the grafitti.

2 REPLIES 2

goslow
Alessandro Volta

@cllrreid-jones wrote:

I am the local councillor for Lisvane & Thornhill - The area has been blighted by grafitti and the local police are currently making enquiries with the local schools to see if the repeat offenders can be found.

All of the telecomms cabinets along the length of the above road are blighted by grafitti.  Some I understand belong to virgin media.  Could they be inspected please with a view to removing the grafitti.

You can make a report, for VM equipment in the street, in this section of the forum 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/How-to-report-damage-to-street-equipment/ba-p/4151...

Cleaning graffiti off street cabinets would be the ideal Community Sentence task for the culprits.