Menu
Highlighted
Khussain88
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cable my street

Hi

I've registered on cable my street recently as I'm in the process of moving soon and the new home unfortunately does have Cable in the street. Anyway of finding out what the future may hold? I'm used to having 300meg and now I will be forced to use another ISP which can only support upto 70meg.

0 Kudos
DreamOfCheese
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street

As this year has already been completed for the rollout schedule apparently, and they're not taking any more in-filling, you'll be waiting at least a year.
A member of the forum team might respond but it'll just be to tell you to register with cable my street as you already have done, they never give out any future plans.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired) Nina_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cable my street

Welcome to our Community Forum, Khussain88.

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us.

I understand that you have already checked our Cable My Street page, to check if you can get our services in your area and found out that we don't have the service available yet, right? If you were able to register your information in our website, it will automatically save your interest in getting the service. Once it is available, you will be contacted via the contact information that you have provided.

Hoping that we'd be able to do business with you, in the location you'll be moving to.

If there's anything else, just let us know.

^Nina_S

0 Kudos