cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

volt and upgrade

bantam101
Tuning in

I am having a problem with Virgin Media not applying the increased broadband speed with the Volt update package. On 28/7/2023 I received an email from O2..."Hello, We're just confirming that your Volt benefits are now active. You can see our terms here. https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/supercharged. Thanks, O2". The O2 upgrade was applied but not the broadband speed. I waited a couple of days and then phoned up Virgin and the representative did not have a clue about the Volt offer so he put me through to 02 who did not know anything.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

package is m125  and speed is 132mb average.thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there bantam101,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community

Apologies for any inconvenience you have faced regarding the application of the increased broadband speed with the Volt package.

Sometimes this can take upto 14 days to apply, have you received confirmation of the correct speed via email at all?

Regards,

Kain

only from 02 when i have spoken to virgin they dont have a clue what i am on about .

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response on thism

Can you tell me what the speed is meant to be as opposed to what it is?

Thanks,

Kain

i am on the 125 package

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @bantam101 

Thanks for your response

When logging in via the website, can you see what speed is offered in your package breakdown?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

package is m125  and speed is 132mb average.thanks

my speed is reading on samknows is 131mp router and 53.4 device.thanks

Hi @bantam101 

Thanks for coming back to the thread.

I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill