cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media volt question

jevakmeni
Joining in

Hey guys, so I have a Virgin Media SIM only plan £8 for 12gb, anyway, my question is if Virgin Media is moving to o2 anyhow/Virgin Media SIMs to o2 network now, do you think I could get my SIM in the volt bundle to upgrade the speed of the Wi-Fi,

as when I go to the offers, all I can see is £12 for 10gb, which doesn't really sound good it sounds like you're more paying for the double Wi-Fi benefit then the actual SIM, who knows

cheers

2 REPLIES 2

lozd
On our wavelength

Your Virgin Mobile SIM will be automatically moved to O2 sometime this year and you will carry on paying £8 but will get at least 24GB.

Once it has transferred to O2, you should get Volt benefits automatically applied, so you will then get at least 48GB for £8 per month.

Hey jevakmeni,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
There is nothing else that I can add to what lozd has just advised other than my own experience as that is exactly what will happen, I  have just migrated to O2 from Virgin Mobile and that is exactly what happened but it can take up to 14 days for the benefits to be added on the O2 and VM sides.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L