cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

virgin media package

gmolloy67
Joining in

i upgraded my services to volt on friday but im still on the old package,does any one know how long the upgrade will take ,i thought it would be instantly as i have a hub 5 and have no need for any new equipment or cabling.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @gmolloy67 

If you processed the upgrade over the phone and don't need any new equipment it's usually processed straight away

Any other method usually takes between 48 and 72 hours as the systems need to be updated manually. If they are really busy then it can take 7days.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @gmolloy67 

If you processed the upgrade over the phone and don't need any new equipment it's usually processed straight away

Any other method usually takes between 48 and 72 hours as the systems need to be updated manually. If they are really busy then it can take 7days.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

thanks for your reply
i upgraded over the phone,just checked my new contract in my virgin media and it mentions that it starts on the 19th of this month.
hopefully it gets sorted soon.

i should have been upgraded by now and still nothing except an email from virgin telling me that my contract is about to end,i thought id renewed it on friday.ive spent far too much time on this and am totally frustrated .i feel like chucking all the vm stuff in the bin.