cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ultimate volt bundle

s1m0nw
Tuning in

Why is this advertised as unlimited o2 sim when it isnt totally unlimited.

Ive been passed from piller to post and no1 knows the answer.

I was on oomph package before had unlimited sim, changed over due to contract ending.

Signed up through whatsapp so I have evidence of the peraon stating that I can still get unlimited data even though o2 sim only gives 10gb, she told me all I had to do was call virginmedia.

I am done phoning as I am getting nowhere.

If we cant truly get an unlimited o2 sim then this is false advertising.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

zarf2007
Up to speed

Welcome to the world of VM, where agents confirm your new package then order you something else, promise you free Netflix but charge extra for it and generally ignore all attempts to rectify the problem. This company doesn’t give a toss about its customers and treats them with utter contempt. This forum is a joke, you will be lucky if anyone official responds. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

zarf2007
Up to speed

Welcome to the world of VM, where agents confirm your new package then order you something else, promise you free Netflix but charge extra for it and generally ignore all attempts to rectify the problem. This company doesn’t give a toss about its customers and treats them with utter contempt. This forum is a joke, you will be lucky if anyone official responds. 

Starting to see that now. They used to be helpful but are now using the fact theyre 2 separate companies that we get nowhere.