cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

still no volt benifits

deegee69
Joining in

I noticed I wasn't getting the volt benifits so checked to see why, I could see a slight difference in my virgin media account address and the one 02 had for me. So just over 2 weeks ago I changed the 02 accounts details to match the virgin media account home adress details. i have not heard anything from either 02 or virgin regarding my volt upgrades, i thought after two weeks things might have got sorted.

15 REPLIES 15

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @deegee69 

Welcome back to the community forums 

Sorry to hear that your Volt benefits have not been received. 

Did you re-apply for the Volt benefits after you had made the change to your address at all? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I did try but didn't work

Oh okay, thanks for providing that information @deegee69 

What do you mean that it didn't work? Did the process to re-apply fail at some point? or when you re-applied did you get a message advising that you were not eligible for the benefits? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

when i log in to my virgin account I see the volt status as not active, if I click on upgrade it gives me the choice of o2 deals the cheapest is £10. The o2 sim deal I am on is for £8.14 so I don't want to pay more than I am currently doing so what do I do? I thought the volt upgrades were automatic assuming you had virgin media along with an o2 mobile phone ( i was previously with virgin mobile but got switched to o2)

So you would need to reapply for Volt benefits through your O2 account here rather than your Virgin Media account. 

Once you have applied through your O2 account, it should take 14 days for the benefits to be applied on your Virgin Media services. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I have tried using your link it does not work, says there are two reasons your seeing this page either volt benifits allready applied or you can't get them at your address. Well I am not getting the volt upgrades and they are available at my address.

Ahh okay, when did you last apply for the Volt benefits via your O2 account? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

I have been trying several times over the last 2 weeks, the  last time was a few minutes ago, each time get redirected to same page

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for confirming. 

We are not currently able to access the O2 account to confirm the changes have been successful so we would recommend reaching out to O2 directly to confirm this. 

Thanks, 

Nat