cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Your sim plan is changing." No reduction in Virgin bill to cover the £6 charge by O2.

Lcoops
Joining in

I received the below email for the included sim and thought everything will just change accordingly, however it has not, other than I am being charged the same from Virginmedia and also £6 per month by O2 for a sim I am not using.

Top of Email below.

Get ready to switch over to your new O2 sim plan What you need to do

Lcoops_0-1696285379058.png

Hi Lee,

Just a quick reminder that we’ll be switching you over to your new O2 sim plan on 4th August 2023.

Your total Oomph package price remains the same. However, you'll now receive two separate bills - the cost of £6.00 for your sim will be billed by O2 and you will see £6.00 deducted from your cable bill, which will be billed by Virgin Media.
1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Lcoops 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you back. 

I'm so sorry that you have faced this issue with your cable bill since the recent migration, I'll be happy to take a look and see if the account has been updated. 

I will pop you a PM across now so we can take a look, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.