cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order wi fi pod

shay11
Joining in

Can someone please order me another wifi pod please.

I have been on chat 5 times now and still have no active order even though the agent said he would order one within 72 hours as his system would not let him order.

Thanks,

Sharon

5 REPLIES 5

Portery
Fibre optic

There is misconception on the pods people presume you are guaranteed all the pods. For you to get the pods you have to do self care through the connect app if you look at the FAQ    

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/booster-and-wi-fi-pods
if you are getting the min speeds of the guarantee you won’t get another pod. The guarantee is to provide a min of 20mb .  Your best bet is to use the connect app or call faults  because the positioning of the pods is key to maximise the benefits.

Your best bet is to ditch the pod as it won’t work with anything else you personally install. The Connect App is rubbish; the pods are rubbish; VM’s arrogance on the 20 Mbps rule is rubbish. Their pod rental price is extortionate.

If you’re serious about WiFi, get your own mesh system and preferably put the Hub into modem mode with your own router.

Seph - ( DEFROCKED - My advice is at your risk)

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @shay11

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums. 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced issues with ordering another Pod, can I ask if you are still in need of a Pod? 

Thanks again

Yes please,

Still nothing showing on my orders

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @shay11

Thanks for your response

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and get this sorted for you. Please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs