cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 Sim Card Not Received After 1 Month!!!

jamesgreenhedge
Joining in

My Volt package started a month ago and I've still not received my o2 sim card, I contact Virgin 2 weeks ago who confirmed that it was part of my package and that they had requested for the card to be sent.....2 weeks later still no card... I'm paying for something that I'm not getting the use of. 

the customer services department is so difficult to get through and when you do they're terrible.  

Is there anyone able to help. 

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hye jamesgreenhedge, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear about this.

With it being an O2 sim we don't have access to there system to re-order you one sorry.

What I would do is reach out to O2 on 0344 809 0202 and they would be more than happy to reorder this out for you.

It sounds like it could of got lost in the post sorry. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have contacted them and they said they have not received the order, after contacting your customer service team twice now, the latest last week via whats app (I've saved the messages) promising that I'd get the sim card within 48 hours a week later I'm still waiting....

How difficult is it for someone just to take hold of the situation... this is ridiculous.  

Can anyone help! 

Hi @jamesgreenhedge 👋.

Thanks for the update, I do apologise, there is nothing we can do on the Virgin Community Forums. 👉 O2 have various channels in which to get this resolved for you.

Sabrina